Do not book with Serenity Tours

Plutocruiser

I wish I could write a review on our tour experience but I can’t as it was cancelled.

Despite booking our tour in October, almost 2 months in advance, and various emails confirming the booking and tour and meeting place and meeting time, we stood and waited on the pier from 8am for our tour organiser. A company representative arrived 10 minutes later however he was on a different tour but told us we would have so much fun on our tour (Best of West – Beaches, Turtles & National Parks). Another 10 minutes passed, the same man told us he received a phone call – our tour had been cancelled and no other tour companies were offering a similar tour. As a gesture of good will we were offered ‘Willemstad City Tour & Optional Free Shopping Time’ tour ‘free of charge’ and were told we would leave in 45 minutes, 9:30am. At 10:15am we were still waiting. At 10:30am the Serenity Tours bus driver organised us to join a different company. While the tour was ‘free of charge’ we did have to pay entrance fees at the Hato Caves and if we wanted to, the beach.

To this date I have not received any correspondence from Serenity Tours let alone an apology. We waited over 2 hours on the pier – first for our booked tour then the ‘free of charge’ tour; time a cruise passenger does not have the luxury of wasting.

I would NOT recommend Serenity Tours nor will I book another tour with them.

Edited by Plutocruiser