Empress questions. Leaving soon

Hi everyone! Getting close to our trip and we had a few questions we were hoping someone could answer for us.

Drink package questions - Are the coffees at cafe Royal included? If not, then which? Where and when is fresh squeezed OJ available? Anyone know what the price limit is for drinks?

Ship questions - How crowded does the pool deck really get on sea days? Whats a good spot to get away? Do they have a lunch served outside or is the WJ the only option? How crowded is the gym? Is there a place to run?

Anyone have a recent cruise compass to share?

Has anyone done the everglades excursion from the ship? The one that drops you off at MIA when done?

Thanks in advance for any help :D

Hi everyone! Getting close to our trip and we had a few questions we were hoping someone could answer for us.

Drink package questions - Are the coffees at cafe Royal included? If not, then which? Where and when is fresh squeezed OJ available? Anyone know what the price limit is for drinks?

Ship questions - How crowded does the pool deck really get on sea days? Whats a good spot to get away? Do they have a lunch served outside or is the WJ the only option? How crowded is the gym? Is there a place to run?

Anyone have a recent cruise compass to share?

Has anyone done the everglades excursion from the ship? The one that drops you off at MIA when done?

Thanks in advance for any help :D

Yes, coffee is included. The coffee bar is located inside Boleros

OJ is in the Windjammer Port side behind a counter. You have to ask one of the servers as there was never anyone manning the station.

I believe price limit was $12 on Empress

The pool deck gets quite crowded as it is very small, also, you have to walk across it to get from bow to stern, there is no deck above the pool deck midship. There is a nice deck on top of the windjammer which never seemed very crowded.

I never went to the gym, it is the 2nd floor of the viking lounge, looked to be fairly small.

I think the MDR may also be open for lunch, but we only ate at the WJ for lunch. Possibly chops, but we never went there.

You can run around the outdoor promenade, deck 5 I believe.