Perry Still Packing Them In.

richsea

Never heard of him before. The Youtube just has me thinking of Bill Murray's lounge singer on SNL back in the day.

Clearly I'm on of those who "doesn't get him"...

Add me to that list. I'm pretty sure that's the type of gig people envision when they think of stereotypical cruise ship entertainers.

Perry is a wonderful and caring person on top of being a great and fun act! We first experienced him several times in Micheal's Club aboard Galaxy and then brought friends along when they moved him to Constellation. Seeing him inside the Avenue Saloon on Crystal's Serenity a day after finding out that my wheelchair bound butt would not be tendering ashore as promised once we were past the Zodiac parts of the NWP saved my sanity. His "and where do you live" act is not to be missed. Unfortunantly, it appears Celebrity decided to part ways with him. Definitely Celebrity's loss.

Just off 20 days on Royal Princess, and Perry Grant is still charming his guests, only now in Crooners Lounge. All of his shows are packed, abet with the older crowd who know all the old time standards. I guess Celebrity’s loss is Princess’ gain. Although he is not for me, he does have a huge following wherever he goes. To each his own, & more power to him. Go Perry!

Did he used to do the Piano Bar in Michaels?

Sent from my iPad using Forums