Cave Tubing question - Carnival Glory

LizaMM

wow! What great info on this board!!!! THANK YOU ALL!!

We have decided that we are going cave tubing when we are in port in January. After reading a lot of the posts here I have contacted several of the private tour guides about making reservations with them.

There are so many fabulous reviews here the tough part is deciding WHICH one to go with as so many people rave about the service etc with many of them!!

My question/concern is this......We will be on the Carnival Glory. We are scheduled to be in port from 8:00AM to 5:00PM (which I understand is 9:00 - 6:00 Belize time).....I am concerned (just a bit) about the timing issue and tendering. I do not want to miss the tour because I don't get tendered over in time and I DON"T want to miss the last tender back to the ship either!!! :eek:

Has anyone ever had problems with this????

Can anyone tell me what their experience was with getting an early tender on the Glory in Belize??

I HAVE done a private excursion when tendering on the Carnival Triumph in Grand Cayman. It was the one morning that I overslept and we were so rushed to try and make our tour due to that that I totally did not even think about the "tender ticket" process and hauled ourselves as quickly as possible down to deck 0 and got on line for the tender. They never asked to see a ticket or anything, not just from me but from anyone. I don't know how many tender trips had already been made though. Think we might have been in port already for about an hour to an hour and a half.

Sorry!! My bad!!! I KNEW the right time but in my haste to post I messed up!!

Thank you for your response!

I actually sent an inquiry to you and see that I have received a response from you via email as well. I will contact you directly with any further questions re: your tour!! THANKS!!

Archived