Best Interior with Walkway View

lovestocruise19

What is the best interior with walkway view location? Deck 6, 7, 9? Also, are the ones on the end of the row slightly bigger or smaller? We are thinking of booking this type of room for our next cruise. We almost booked this type of room once, but then changed our mind last minute since it was a 12 day cruise. Now the price is right and we are thinking about trying it on a 7 day cruise. We are looking into booking on the Breeze (with my parents again! I've got them hooked).

I believe, at least on Deck 6 and Deck 7, the two in the middle appear to be bigger and have a couch from what I can tell in researching. The get smaller as you go out, I think. We're doing this on Deck 6 on the Magic in August. We did a 4J on the Triumph last March and loved the location, but it was a smaller cabin.

If the option is there for Deck 7 in in the middle, I'd preobably pick that, but we definitely wanted the middle and have been on Deck 6 multiple times with no issues.

I believe, at least on Deck 6 and Deck 7, the two in the middle appear to be bigger and have a couch from what I can tell in researching. The get smaller as you go out, I think. We're doing this on Deck 6 on the Magic in August. We did a 4J on the Triumph last March and loved the location, but it was a smaller cabin.

If the option is there for Deck 7 in in the middle, I'd preobably pick that, but we definitely wanted the middle and have been on Deck 6 multiple times with no issues.

Thanks! This helps a lot because I like having a couch.

Greetings LOVE----Can you believe that Freedom cruise was three years ago? Such a wonderful trip.

So regarding those 4J's. I did a quick check of goccl which is the fact sheet used in the industry. None of them have a couch. :( Sorry. We like having a couch as well.

Now I will tell you that you can have dessert every night and not feel guilty. We just got off the Splendor and had 9201 which is all the way in the front. Of course we had early dinning which is in the aft MDR. So for breakfast and dinner we got to walk the length of the ship. Normally that would be a good thing but right now I have some health issues that make walking difficult.

I can also share with you that if you have any rough waves you will feel them. Our weather in the Pacific got so bad we had to slow the ship and got to Long Beach late.

We loved the fantastic views. We even saw a whale when leaving Cabo San Lucas.

I hope you find the perfect room and have a wonderful cruise.

Greetings LOVE----Can you believe that Freedom cruise was three years ago? Such a wonderful trip.

So regarding those 4J's. I did a quick check of goccl which is the fact sheet used in the industry. None of them have a couch. :( Sorry. We like having a couch as well.

Now I will tell you that you can have dessert every night and not feel guilty. We just got off the Splendor and had 9201 which is all the way in the front. Of course we had early dinning which is in the aft MDR. So for breakfast and dinner we got to walk the length of the ship. Normally that would be a good thing but right now I have some health issues that make walking difficult.

I can also share with you that if you have any rough waves you will feel them. Our weather in the Pacific got so bad we had to slow the ship and got to Long Beach late.

We loved the fantastic views. We even saw a whale when leaving Cabo San Lucas.

I hope you find the perfect room and have a wonderful cruise.

I've done some googling and seen actual pictures of the cabins, and while they are not listed as having a couch on the description on Carnival, I've seen both video and pictures of the middle 4J's on the Dream class of Decks 6 & 7 having couches. I'm not 100% what I can link here but there is a collection of pictures/video on cruisedeckplans when I googled the cabin numbers 7201 and 6201.

I would have booked the 4J without a couch as we really liked that location, so if I get there and there isn't one, I'm not worried about it, but it's only the middle that might, so I booked those just in case.