Taxi from Havensight to Crown Bay and status of Water Island

redbaron70

Taxi should be $6 per person each way. Time depends on traffic so allow 30 minutes.
We were there today. Water island is fine. We kayaked over as part of a snorkeling tour and had a blast. There are some remnants of damage left over, but the trees are green again and you will have a great time!

Sent from my K010 using Tapatalk

Was the kayak tour a ship or private tour? Do you know the name of the company and the cost? Thank you.
It was a private tour with St Thomas Adventure Tours. I think it was about $120? They picked us up at the cruise port, drove us about 5 minutes to their office, then we kayaked across to the bay for snorkeling. Water was a bit cloudy yesterday, but we saw a bunch of turtles and a good sized nurse shark. Lunch was provided-excellent fish tacos!

Our guide was Sven and he was a fountain of knowledge. Learned about the history of the island in the way to and from the Bay. Really enjoyed the tour and highly recommend it!

If you don't want to kayak in the ocean, you can also take their van. It was just my wife and u with Sven yesterday, while Michelle had a group of 6 that drove. They Max out at 6 people per guide, so never a crowd.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk