Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Skyrules

Best wishes to all from me too!! Have a fantastic Christmas season.

Don't forget to remember all you are thankful for when:

• you are battling the Christmas crowds at the shopping centres ~ at least you can go shopping!
  • putting up with frustrated family who always seem to be fighting ~ at least you have family around you (think of those less fortunate who have lost a family member this year or worse don't have any family at all!)
  • dealing with indigestion and a "stuffed" belly ~ at least you have food to eat!
  • receiving the 14th pair of socks or some other gift you really didn't need ~ at least you got something! (there are millions who won't get anything this Christmas)
  • road rage as you rush from one party to another ~ at least you have a car and don't have to walk everywhere and you have parties to go to!

For those Aussies in here remember we live in a blessed country and should be grateful for all we have. For all those who are travelling these holidays (cruising or otherwise) may you have safe travels and enjoy the getting there as much as the time you spend there!

Cheers,

Chaz:)

From our family to yours we would like to wish you a safe and happy christmas and a blessed 2006. Since we have come back from our cruise weeks ago time has flown everyone in the house got sick I needed dental surgery after getting over post sea sickness and my son ended up in hospital but you know what.....we are BLESSED and we couldnt have it any other way. There are so many people who are worse off than ourselves.

We got to CRUISE for the first time and experienced the BEST holiday and so much look forward to the next time.

Please have a WONDERFUL day this Sunday and look forward to chatting with you all in 2006 and sharing all our wonderful photos now that I will have some time to download them...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Anissa and family

xx

Merry Christmas to Everyone!!

I have had soem great fuin over the last couple of weeks being a regular in here.

As this is my last day at the office I dont think ill be spending quite so much time on here in the coming weeks.

I hope everyone travelling over the holidays has a great time and travel safe.

Thanks to everyone for all the helpful information and the fun!

Cheers,

Dan

Hi all

Merry Christmas from me too. I hope you all have a great day on Sunday and all the best for 2006. I suppose it will be a bit quiet on here over the next few weeks but I'll still be checking in daily as we are not going away. To everyone who is going somewhere, have a safe & great holiday.

Karen

From both of us to all of you... The posters, the readers, the host, Walt, may you all have a happy and enjoyable festive season. To the religious we wish a holy one, and to those who don't celebrate this occasion, please keep safe and well.

Our thanks to each and everyone of you for your stories, advice and best wishes during our time with you.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

From both of us to all of you... The posters, the readers, the host, Walt, may you all have a happy and enjoyable festive season. To the religious we wish a holy one, and to those who don't celebrate this occasion, please keep safe and well.

Our thanks to each and everyone of you for your stories, advice and best wishes during our time with you.

I would certainly like to add all my good wishes for a very safe chirstmas full of family joy and a year full of health, love and happiness.

I look forward to sharing many a happy thread with you in the coming year.

As for me, santa came early this morning. My "darling" brother who was supposed to be arriving from the uk on 27th december (and all of us flying to the gold coast on the 28th) knocked on my door and just about scared the living daylights out of me.What a wonderful suprise. Then i had to trick my baby sister into coming over so she too could be suprised. There is only me and my sister living in australia from our family so it is extra sweet we have my brother and his wife to join us for the whole christmas season.

Hope santa brings something just as good for everyone else.

I would certainly like to add all my good wishes for a very safe chirstmas full of family joy and a year full of health, love and happiness.

I look forward to sharing many a happy thread with you in the coming year.

As for me, santa came early this morning. My "darling" brother who was supposed to be arriving from the uk on 27th december (and all of us flying to the gold coast on the 28th) knocked on my door and just about scared the living daylights out of me.What a wonderful suprise. Then i had to trick my baby sister into coming over so she too could be suprised. There is only me and my sister living in australia from our family so it is extra sweet we have my brother and his wife to join us for the whole christmas season.

Hope santa brings something just as good for everyone else.

Wow what a great surprise... I hope you all have a great time. Hope you weren't waiting for the after Christmas sales to buy his present!! Although I am sure it wouldn't matter... There is nothing like having family around at Christmas. In fact I am sitting in Qantas lounge waiting for my flight home to Brisbane so I can spend Christmas with mine.

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Archived