Has anyone jet skied in St. Thomas recently?

redbaron70

Hi all,

We'd love to go jet skiing in St. Thomas in April, but I'm having trouble finding a place to do so. There's a place open on Water Island, but I think I've ruled that out because of time constraints (docking at Havensight). The company that operates at Emerald Beach is not running tours right now. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

We were in St. Thomas in December 2017. Took ferry over to Water Island, quite easy to do and runs often. Only about a 10 minute trip. Two brothers from Wisconsin who have been down in St. Thomas for awhile run a jet ski business beach side at Water Island. Both very nice with a selection of different jet skis to pick from. I believe it was $65 per 30 minutes but they had many options including a 3 hour guided tour of the area. My son and I had a blast, would definitely consider it again when we return in May. I wouldn't let Havensight docking be a pediment. Very doable with plenty of time on the water.