6 aft cabins on lev 6,7,8 of Conquest

thefish

Has anyone stayed in or have information on the 6 balcony cabins located at the very aft of Conquest on levels 6,7 and 8. There are 6 of these cabins on each of these levels, I am not talking about the wrap around cabins(suites) but the 6 very aft cabins on these levels. Per the deck plan on Carnival's site the balconies on levels 6 and 8 for these cabins look larger than the regular balconies. Does anyone know about the noise in these cabins?

thanks - Duane

Does anyone know about the noise in these cabins?
Deck 7 would be your best bet, being between two passenger decks. Deck 8 will get chair noise from the Lido above, and Deck 6 cabins are directly above the aft public lounges.

We have stayed in 7447 on the conquest. Yes the balcony is "Extended". I post it in quotes because it could be misleading. The plexiglas railing is sloped so at the deck level it is extended, but at the top of the railing it is about the same size as a standard balcony. These are very nice cabins however. I did notice a little vibration when the ship was maneuvering at slow speeds, but nothing to be concerned with. There was also a small amount of soot on the balcony occasionally.

• 1 month later...

We have an aft cabin (8454, 2/12 ) and likewise I was interested in what we'd be getting. After spending 18,457 manhours reading threads, and searching for pics on www.webshots.com, I concluded this: deck 8 has six cabins, deck 7 has eight and deck 6 has six. All the cabins are the same width, EXCEPT the two cabins on either side of the ship centerline are 8" - 10" narrower, and don't have a couch, due to this. I learned this from a CC host. Now, the outermost cabins on deck 8 appear to have VERY wide balconeys. The wife says I'm outta my freakin' mind, worrying about this; and she's absolutely right ! Even if 8454 was two feet wide, a cuppa joe at daybreak would be better than being parked in front of this pc ! I also heard aft cabin occupants define the word: "PARRRR-ty CENTRAL" ! ! ! :p

I have 8452 aft booked on The Glory, I'm told balcony is larger, but I'm concerned that we will be giving up privacy due to the slanted deviders. Anyone know if they have longe chairs on the larger balcony, or if the stewart can bring one or two for us. If so and whether permiting, with my snoring, I may end up out there sleeping on the longe chair:( Any photos of cabin 8452, (or same) would be nice to see, as well as a close up photo of the balcony. Thanks:)

Archived