Fantastica Kids drink tickets

rnr4thatsme

I have a son who is 18. Will his drink tickets be usable for non-alcoholic drinks only? What about virgin cocktails? Planning on Seaside next February.

If you got a reduced rate for him, you will likely get non-alcoholic vouchers.

The vouchers are good for soda, virgin cocktails and espresso based coffees. We had our two kids (5 and 8) in our room and had 24 vouchers. My wife used them the most on cappuccinos and lattes. The kids found the virgin cocktails just WAY too sweet for their liking.

Can anyone confirm whether it's 12 vouchers per person in the cabin, or 12 vouchers for each of the first two passengers in the cabin? h0twired's experience seems to indicate the latter.

To the OP, assuming your 18-year-old does receive his own 12 vouchers (either he's one of the first two passengers in the cabin, or they are 12 per person in cabin)...if your sailing includes a US port, his will be non-alcoholic only.

"Passengers under age 21 (for cruises that include a USA port) or under the age of 18 (for cruises that do not include a USA port) may not order or consume alcoholic beverages or participate in gambling."

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Terms-Conditions.aspx

Can anyone confirm whether it's 12 vouchers per person in the cabin, or 12 vouchers for each of the first two passengers in the cabin? h0twired's experience seems to indicate the latter.

To the OP, assuming your 18-year-old does receive his own 12 vouchers (either he's one of the first two passengers in the cabin, or they are 12 per person in cabin)...if your sailing includes a US port, his will be non-alcoholic only.

"Passengers under age 21 (for cruises that include a USA port) or under the age of 18 (for cruises that do not include a USA port) may not order or consume alcoholic beverages or participate in gambling."

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Terms-Conditions.aspx

It's 12 vouchers per person

Is water free onboard in the dining rooms?

Technically bottled water is not. However so many people have the free mealtime drink packages that they just bring it out automatically for most.

I did see some people with pitchers of tap water at their tables, so I am assuming that would be those would be free.

I'm not the OP but if we are booked as fantastica with 4 people in the room, do we get 48 vouchers? Two adults and two kids so obviously 24 alcoholic and 24 non-alcoholic.

Correct. That is what you will get.

With the free beer/wine/soda at mealtimes we didn't get close to using all of our vouchers. So I hid my extras under the "carpet" in the safe. Hopefully a lucky cruiser finds them.

With the free beer/wine/soda at mealtimes we didn't get close to using all of our vouchers. So I hid my extras under the "carpet" in the safe. Hopefully a lucky cruiser finds them.

How did you get free beer/wine/pop at mealtimes?

Are you sure? Not trying to confuse the conversation but when we booked our Fantastica Balcony and Interior cabins we were told 12 vouchers per person for the first 2 guests only (i.e. max 24 vouchers per room).

We also got 12 vouchers each per person on Seaside, per week, for a total of 48 vouchers per week on back to back sailings.

You can also use the kids vouchers for gelato at the pool bars, and it is incredible! If you love coffee then try the Tiramisu gelato. You can get a small or a large gelato in exchange for 1 voucher.

Are you sure? Not trying to confuse the conversation but when we booked our Fantastica Balcony and Interior cabins we were told 12 vouchers per person for the first 2 guests only (i.e. max 24 vouchers per room).

In our room (Fantastica balcony) my wife and I got 24 vouchers (12 each) for alcoholic beverages as well as another 24 vouchers for non-alcoholic beverages for our two kids.

On top of that we also had the meal time drinks package which was included as a bonus with our booking. That added unlimited free beer/wine/soda/bottled water for lunch and dinner.