Recent Allure MDR menus? Kids menus?

Hi, I'm sailing on Allure in 16 days, does anyone have recent copies of the main dining room menus? How about the kid menu?

Thanks!

For the adult menus, you can download the app for you phone or tablet, and it shows all menus (each day in the MDR, and all specialty) for the sailings through 3/4 at this point.

Awesome!! My daughter is not a picky eater but LOVES Macaroni & Cheese. I had no concerns about her finding something to eat but I am very happy to see Macaroni & Cheese on the kids menu. It drives us crazy and she prefers Kraft to anything home made. Crazy.

When I took my family on Oasis, they let my granddaughter order from the kids menu, but also add an item from the adult menu - ie kids pasta with a small steak. Caesar salad her favorite. kids dessert and sometimes an adult one too. They try really hard to make sure the kids enjoy their dinner!

Think our server put that together on one plate and brought it to her. She was thrilled, she did not want the all adult meals, or all "kids" meals.