Accupuncture?

Schplinky

Has anyone done this on Constellation? I was reading someone's Daily Celebrity posts and noticed it was ofered as a relaxation from travel. I'm wondering what the cost is, if it takes long and if it's ok to "try" accupuncture without consulting a physician.

Has anyone done this on Constellation? I was reading someone's Daily Celebrity posts and noticed it was ofered as a relaxation from travel. I'm wondering what the cost is, if it takes long and if it's ok to "try" accupuncture without consulting a physician.

Hello Schplinky, I am not really sure why I am even posting an answer for you............since I have noticed that you do not take other 'answers' provided by me or others in consideration (Ocean Liner menu - answers were provided.....but you still keep asking for the same info on other posts).

Anyhow if I know .....I will share it .

The cost is:

First Treatment - $125.00

Additional Treatments - $100.00

Package of 3 Treatments - $295.00

Package of 5 Treatments - $475.00

Among other things in their advertisement (flier which I still have) it is printed:

"Energy Management: Fatigue, Stress, Insomnia, Anxiety"

So, I guess it could be :"relaxation from travel ".

My advise: if you have nothing better to do with your money.....go for it.

My wife had about 15 treatments done in Windsor, Ontario, Canada at a price of US $30.00 each. I see you are in Canada so you can find places of similar value.

Nothing, on the ship ( connected with the spa services or acupuncture) is provided to you at a 'good price or value'..........but "you are on your vacation" so go for it as many others keep doing it.......but I won't fall in to this trap.

Wes

Wieslaw,

I would never intentionally offend by not taking information. It's just that it all seems to change so much from sailing to sailing and ship to ship that I was trying to stay up-to-date. Sorry for the offense and I assure you it was not intended. Thanks for this information, too. That's a bit expensive for me, for something I was just going to try.

I was on Infinity, my arthritic knew was giving me a great deal of pain and I was limping around.

Even though the cost was higher than on land, I needed relief, so I had three treatments. It WORKED. but as I said I was in a great deal of pain. I canot take the normal drugs because of taking other medications for my heart.

I would not pay that much just for fatigue or even for a "facelift" which they do offer but if you have pain and medication is not the answer Acupuncture maybe the answer. It does not hurt, it is quite restful lying there listening to music for 20 minutes or so.

Archived