Booking dining options on Ovation of the Seas

I am booking my dining options for each evening on our upcoming cruise. I've booked some speciality restaurants but I also want to book complimentary ones like Chic and Silk. However, they aren't coming up as options at all. I can only book speciality restaurants each night. Does anyone know how I can book Chic and Silk please? Many thanks.

I am booking my dining options for each evening on our upcoming cruise. I've booked some speciality restaurants but I also want to book complimentary ones like Chic and Silk. However, they aren't coming up as options at all. I can only book speciality restaurants each night. Does anyone know how I can book Chic and Silk please? Many thanks.

To my knowlegde, the four complimentary dining rooms (American Icon, Grande, Chic, and Silk) all serve the same food from the same menu that changes nightly. The only difference is decor. You are assigned to a particular dining room based on whether you are in traditional or My Time dining. You will see that assignment ion your SeaPass card.

To my knowlegde, the four complimentary dining rooms (American Icon, Grande, Chic, and Silk) all serve the same food from the same menu that changes nightly. The only difference is decor. You are assigned to a particular dining room based on whether you are in traditional or My Time dining. You will see that assignment ion your SeaPass card.

Thank you for the reply. We sailed on the Anthem a couple of years ago and the 4 dining rooms (American Icon, Grande, Chic, and Silk) had different menus and we were able to book them before we sailed. American Icon was steaks etc, Silk was chinese. We could book them for different times each night. It's a shame that Ovation isn't the same then.

Thank you for the reply. We sailed on the Anthem a couple of years ago and the 4 dining rooms (American Icon, Grande, Chic, and Silk) had different menus and we were able to book them before we sailed. American Icon was steaks etc, Silk was chinese. We could book them for different times each night. It's a shame that Ovation isn't the same then.

That was a system Royal called Dynamic Dining. They abandoned that on all ships a couple of years ago.

Ovation used to be like this and it was the worst dining experience I ever had on any ship or ashore. Completely disgrace. Fortunately RCI came to re-think this horrible idea and got rid of it quite quickly.