Empress of the Seas

Charlie2na

Just got off the ship from the December 5th sailing.

The ship is old and showing a bit of it's age, but not worn out. I took this cruise for the itinerary and would sail it again.

There are not a lot of the amenities that some larger ships have. It is comfortable in size, and very easy to navigate between decks. You could never get lost on this one.

If you are looking for a port intensive cruise, with lots of relax time vs. party time...than this is the ship for you. That's not to say it is boring, it is just more relaxing as some smaller ships tend to be.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer

Robin

My wife and I took this cruise last year and just signed up to take it at Christmas time next year. It is a very awesome cruise and the ship may be old but the crew makes up for it. They are the best we have encountered in all of our travels. If we can be of more help just ask any questions you may have and we will try to help.

We did the 11-nighter on Empress in January. I was concerned about how I'd like the ship, because we really love the Radiance class ships. The cruise was terrific however, mainly because of the itinerary. We're back on Serenade in just 2 weeks. I'd do the 11 night again, more for the itinerary than the ship, though.

Archived