Gluten free in Tamarind

muffin

we will be travelling with 2 people who have gluten and dairy intolerances. One of them is vegetarian. We want to go to the Tamarind, but looking at the menu there are not a lot of foods for them. Can we meet with the maître d earlier in the week to discuss substitutions, or alternative food? We are celebrating a special day, and would like to have a change of venue. I want to book now to get the day, so can’t wait until onboard. That for any help.

I dined in Tamarind with a friend who had severe food allergies and they accommodated her very well. As did the MDR and Pinnacle. For the MDR, she would request a copy of the menu at dinner the evening before and make notes on what modfifications she needed. They didn't m8ss a beat. She spoke with Pinnacle and Tamarind ahead of time so they could look into what might trigger her allergies. The, when she made her selections she knew what she could and could not have.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app