Cruising at xmas time

realdinkydi

We have just returned from Xmas cruise on Pacific Princess and it was great.There was Carols by Candlelight, Santa came on Xmas Day for the kids (only 34 on our cruise) Xmas Day Dinner was fantastic and as we have been onboard since 18 Dec, it was like one huge family Xmas (680 passengers) total. We loved it so much we have booked again for 2006 and this one is a combined Xmas/New Year cruise...22 Dec 2006 to 04 Jan 2007 (13 nights).

Fairstar 1988

CTC Karelya 1996

Pacific Princess Dec 2005

Pacific Princess Dec 2006

[....... We loved it so much we have booked again for 2006 and this one is a combined Xmas/New Year cruise...22 Dec 2006 to 04 Jan 2007 (13 nights).

Fairstar 1988

CTC Karelya 1996

Pacific Princess Dec 2005

Pacific Princess Dec 2006

And you were worried you weren't going to like it!!:)

Glad you had a great time. Xmas/New Year would be great. How was the suite? Did you book a suite for next year or settle for a cabin? Will you be posting any photos for us all to see?

Karen

We have just returned from Xmas cruise on Pacific Princess and it was great.

Welcome back Yvonne. Glad to hear you had a great time. Look forward to hearing more about your cruise when you settle down and have a chance. Hope it all made up for the cancellation of the first Star cruise.

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Hi Karen & Chaz,

Will post more about the cruise later and try to post some photos. We have booked a suite again ...they are huge....with a queen bed, sofa and table and 2 chairs with still lots of room, plus the full length balcony. The bathroom had a deep bathtub that you could lie down in......As we tend to spend a bit of time in the room, i.e. drinks before dinner and had breakfast on our balcony in the morning, we figured it was worth it, plus everyone who booked the next cruise on the ship got 30% off the supersaver price. We also had 24 hour room service (used it once) champagne and canapes when we sailed, towelling robes, feather pillows, luxury cotton sheets, doona, and were thoroughly spoilt. I guess starting with a suite it's hard to go back, so I'll just start saving now...at least I've got 12 months!:)

Hi Karen & Chaz,

Will post more about the cruise later and try to post some photos. We have booked a suite again ...they are huge....with a queen bed, sofa and table and 2 chairs with still lots of room, plus the full length balcony. The bathroom had a deep bathtub that you could lie down in......As we tend to spend a bit of time in the room, i.e. drinks before dinner and had breakfast on our balcony in the morning, we figured it was worth it, plus everyone who booked the next cruise on the ship got 30% off the supersaver price. We also had 24 hour room service (used it once) champagne and canapes when we sailed, towelling robes, feather pillows, luxury cotton sheets, doona, and were thoroughly spoilt. I guess starting with a suite it's hard to go back, so I'll just start saving now...at least I've got 12 months!:)

Archived