Breakaway 2/16/18 9 Days from New York

OvaDaTop

Cutbacks:

No Lox or Smoked Salmon at breakfast Garden Cafe.

Just stumbled upon this thread and I was there last week too - have to admit, after being on the RC Anthem of the Seas in Feb 2017 with lox/smoked salmon galore, I was pretty unhappy that there was none on the Breakaway on day 2 for breakfast... but on day 3, we learned that there WAS lox every morning, but you just had to ask for it... it was kept in a refrigerated area behind the cold cuts/cheese area at breakfast time. Day 3-9 breakfast was yummy - sorry, but true. Felt really bad for someone who learned that on day 9 :-(

What time did you get to the port and what boarding group were You? Would you mind telling me which deck you board from and quickest way to guest services for Vibe. Our first big ship in Oct and really want Vibe passes!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

I got to port around 10:30am and the ship was cleared around 11:15am. We boarded around 11:45am and Vibe passes on Breakaway was at guest services.

Be advised, Vibe passes on Escape was in Headliners, so it varies by ship. We boarded on Deck 7 from Pier 88.

What time did you get to the port and what boarding group were You? Would you mind telling me which deck you board from and quickest way to guest services for Vibe. Our first big ship in Oct and really want Vibe passes!!

Sorry,

I forgot boarding group. I am CAS guest so we board first along with Haven members from New York. Not like that in Miami port as there is no early boarding for CAS there but I got Group 1 when I went out of Miami.

Thanks for your review! I cannot believe the situation with the Vibe passes and that people were sneaking in. Kind of ridiculous.

What did you think of Baha Mar? Did you do a day pass there?

BAHA MAR was awesome property. I would stay there for sure. They don't give day passes.

I got to port around 10:30am and the ship was cleared around 11:15am. We boarded around 11:45am and Vibe passes on Breakaway was at guest services.

Be advised, Vibe passes on Escape was in Headliners, so it varies by ship. We boarded on Deck 7 from Pier 88.

Thank you!! We are plat and plan to get to the port nice and early!