Puerto Vallarta and Cabo Excursions with a 16 year old boy. Wild Canyon UTV

mogulman

Going on the Carnival Splendor on 3/17/18. Puerto Vallarta for one afternoon (12pm-) and the next day until 3pm. Also Cabo from 7:30am-3:30pm.

My wife and myself (50 years) and a 16 year old. My wife has a disability where she walks pretty slow and has balance issues.

Want to do something more extreme with my son for one stop and maybe something with everyone at another stop. Don't want to spend a lot, but if it's worth it..maybe. In the past, I've never booked excursions directly with the cruise, but it seems like the times make it harder to book something separately. Especially in Cabo with a Tender Port.

We've been to cabo on a cruise and for a week. We've been on some boat rides there before, seen the whales and beaches. I was thinking of maybe the Wild Canyon UTV Expedition with my son. No reviews on Carnival's site though. Anyone done this?

For Puerto Vallarta, Not sure... We have an option for Tuesday afternoon/evening. Maybe Rhythms of the night. or Wed morning, Las Caletas? Both are expensive, but maybe worth it.

Any outside ship options?