Balcony room for 4?

ropo73

He is an excerpt from a review regarding a family of 4 who had a Balcony cabin (Aurea Experience) on Seaside for the 2/10 sailing....

Cabin Room -- The room was average, at best. The bed was comfortable, and the kids liked the bunk beds (which stayed up the whole trip). The storage sucked. Granted, it is 4 of us in a room, but compared to other cabins in the past, we had a lot of trouble getting our stuff into the nocks, crannies, and drawers. My wife has become adept over the years with cruise cabin packing and storage. She is funny beacuse she watches how-to youtube videos and starts packing a week in advance. She was perplexed, because her cabin storage planning that has always worked out in the past was a no go with the decreased amount of basic storage that our room offered. I'm sure that two in a room would be fine, but it was tighter than we have grown accustom to in general. Also, the bathroom toilet was more cramped in general than I have gotten used to. ( just had to get that knee in) We figured it out and got over it.

Edited by lcpagejr