Trolls on Allure/Labadee Questions

Overtyme

Not many answers on the thread that I just saw. Hoping for some more up-to-date information.

Is the scavenger hunt waterpark on Labadee the same as the "regular" water park (not the fountains)

Can you go to the Trolls dance-party when you get back on-board if you don't participate in the scavenger hunt?

We have an 11 yr old who isn't very interested in this, and then a 4 yr old that is really excited?

Do they still do a DreamWorks sail-away party in the aqua theater when Allure leaves Ft. Lauderdale?

Thank you in advance for the information.

We had it booked for the five year old and hoped to squeeze the three year old in to the after party. I couldn't find much info on CC about details either. Then due to hurricane we got Labadee canceled anyway so it become a moot point.

Good luck, I would give it try all they can say is no.

We had it booked for the five year old and hoped to squeeze the three year old in to the after party. I couldn't find much info on CC about details either. Then due to hurricane we got Labadee canceled anyway so it become a moot point.

Good luck, I would give it try all they can say is no.

Thank You! Sorry it didn’t work out for you. It’s a shame that there isn’t much information out there on this.

Hopefully someone posts their experience

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was able to answer my question by searching You Tube.

This video spells out the experience that one family had on the excursion, which includes the dance party when you get back on board.

Watch the video until the end to get a full picture and to help you decide if it’s worth it for you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums