Fascination

Beach girl36

Looking for information on how the cruise was 2/18/18 on newly remodeled Fascination.

How were the port of calls and all after the hurricanes. Took this cruise 2 years ago and

doing this one again on 6/24/18. Any information you can give me would be appreciated.clear.png?emoji-cool-1690Quote

I would like to know this too. Plus, with no sports bar, where can we watch March Madness?

I was in Inspiration for the World Series and they showed it at the coffee shop and in the room they do Karaoke because they had no sports bar as well.

I’m crushing this itinerary in august.

I was in Inspiration for the World Series and they showed it at the coffee shop and in the room they do Karaoke because they had no sports bar as well.

I’m crushing this itinerary in august.

Thanks!! BTW-- It's the best itinerary ever!! Enjoy!!

Edited by 2PinaColadas

St Marteen shows damage still. We took the water taxi over and there isn't much action as many of he bars are still closed. The beach is smaller. When we were there before there was a lot of taxis waiting but not this time.

St Thomas shows little damage by the dock but we liked doing the speed boat and he hasn't come back yet. We did the excursion to St John this time and was great.