Oceania Marina excursions

cruising5253

You select the ones you want from their on-line "menu" whether paying by CC or by the O-Life amenity. So guests on a tour may have paid by CC or used the OLife promotion

A difference would not be how you are paying but rather than the most expensive ones would not qualify for the O-life amenity. On the Guest Statement:

"Oceania Select, Oceania Exclusive, Executive Collection, Food & Wine Trails, Wellness and Culinary Discovery Tours excursions do not qualify for the OLife Choice promotional programs. OLife Choice benefits have no cash value and are non-transferrable"

If you can book directly online through the tour company, do. Example, in Bora Bora I booked a jeep safari tour on my own for $82US per person. The exact same tour booked on board would have cost $229US per person. On or awesome jeep tour we're others from the cruise ship who paid the higher price. (Tupuna Mountain Safari, Bora Bora) I highly recommend them.

We just returned from an 18 day SA cruise on Sirena. Found it impossible to spend the $1000 obc since we aren’t big drinkers. Our total bar bill was probably $400. We ended up paying for ridiculously overpriced massage and 2 shore excursions. Bought independent shore excursions for most ports spending well over $1000.

Next time I will take the shore excursion perk instead and just spend money on the bar bill.