Coral Breeze River Rapids & Jungle Adventure

Leah003

We booked this tour independently with Coral Breeze. Wonderful. We were the 2nd group to experience this tour through Coral Breeze. When we heard that we were a bit apprehensive but it was great. Reps from Coral Breeze were there when we got off the ship. If you take any tour other than Carnivals, get YOUR TENDER TICKET EARLY. They didn't start handing out tickets until 9 a.m. My husband was in line at 7:55 a.m. and he was the 5th or 6th person. I don't know why Carnival doesn't hand them out they day before. There were only 15 of us that went and that is all Coral Breeze would take for this tour. Very personal, informative, fun. There was a 5 year old with us and this was a much better tour for her than the "cave tubing" people talk about. There were only about 6 "rapids" we went through, but not really fast rapids or frightening. They tied 5 tubes together with a guide to each tube. Very personal. They were concerned for our safety and we felt good about that. Because it was mostly cloudy and rained right before we got there, there were no bugs to be seen. They said we didn't need any bug spray so we didn't use any. Two people in our group got a few bites that itched, but we didn't see any bugs. Suggest using insect repellant no matter what the weather is. The river was really clean and clear. On the way to the river adventure the drive was about very informative and we enjoyed seeing the different culture. The kids learned alot. I had corresponded with Paul from Coral Breeze before we went through E-mail and he answered my questions very quickly and thoroughly. Thanks Paul!

Archived