what time is bert?

tress1018

Hi!

Bert Stratton performs in Crooner's on the Caribbean Princess every night except Saturday. His first show starts about 9:15 and his second show starts about10:45 to 11:00. In order to get a good seat, you should plan to arrive AT LEAST 15 to 30 minutes early. As the week progresses and more people hear about him, it gets more and more difficult to get a good seat.

My husband and I are planning to see him for the 5th time in February. I get there early each night as I like to sit near the piano. Bert is by far the best cruise ship entertainer that we have ever seen, and we book our winter vacation on the CB specifically to see him. Enjoy!

Reggie

Bert is by far the best cruise ship entertainer that we have ever seen, and we book our winter vacation on the CB specifically to see him. Enjoy!

I second that, Reggie!!! And when he's appearing in Explorer's Lounge, get there EARLY. That is usually standing room only!

His CD and DVD are great, by the way!

Marly

We have enjoyed Bert on our last 3 cruises. It is correct to say as he catches on during the week seating is at a premium. There are often more standing than sitting. We are going to be Bertless on the Sun in February:mad: We hope to Cruise with him before his contract is up. You will really enjoy him and he is the Best Cruise Entertainer anywhere!!

Say hi to Bert from Randy and Sherry from Iowa, he will know who we are.

Have the time of your lives!

Archived