NCL splash academy lines

CCJD111

We are booked on our first NCL cruise on the Escape in August. We frequently sail on Disney, and my kids love the kids club there. We are trying NCL just because it goes to Bermuda out of NYC.

My friend just got off the Breakaway over the winter break and told me there were very long lines to get into the club (as long as 1-2 hours). On Disney this is never an issue, as they will not allow you to book the cruise if there will not be enough room in the club for your child.

My question is, is this a normal occurrence on NCL? Any experiences are welcome..

Thank you

Thank you for your insights. If anyone has any other experiences, I would appreciate it. Long lines and the possibility of being turned away would be a deal breaker for keeping this booking.

We were on the Escape last summer with a ton of kids on board but we never waited more than maybe 15 mins.

The only time there was a decent wait was signing them up the first day because they took the time to get to know you and your kids and as such had a ton of questions. That was maybe an hour but that hour was waiting and the time they spent with us. Since we were signing up two we got asked the questions twice

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

We did spring break on the Escape last year and spring break on the Pearl before that and had no issues... pickup at the end of the night had the longest waits. But not over 15 or 20 minutes. We had a couple thousand kids on the Escape, only about 400 on the Pearl.

How old are your kids? If they are age 10 or older, they can check themselves in and out, so there are no lines. That said, we always sale during the summer, and we have never experienced a line longer than a few minutes, so I have no idea why that would have happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums