Help with details?

ebeth

Our family of 9 will be stopping in Cozumel next week (cruising on RC Mariner of the Seas) and we are trying to work out the details.

Does the tender from the ship drop you near downtown? or some sort of shopping area?

How far to paradise beach? Are cabs readily available?

We had hoped to visit Chankanaab but now we are thinking of doing some shopping and going to paradise beach.

Thanks so much!:)

This past week Mariner tendered at the International Pier which is south of the downtown area (maybe halfway between Downtown and Paradise Beach). There looked to be shopping available there but I'm not sure as I tendered Downtown and we didn't stop to pick anybody up at the International Pier.

Last week, the RCI voyager class ships mostly tendered to the downtown ferry pier, which is smack in the middle of town with loads of shopping and a huge line of taxis waiting to take passengers where ever they want to go.

If you do end up tendering to the old International pier area, there will be a little shopping along with another huge line of available taxis.

You can just forget about going to Chankanaab, it isn't open and probably won't be open for at least another month, probably 2 months.

I think you will want to go to PB first, play, eat, drink, and when you've had enough, head back to town for a little shopping before tendering back to the ship. There is a little gift shop at PB too.

Archived