Best place to park at Galveston Port

We will be sailing on the Liberty on March 25th. We will be driving and need a place to park for the week. As of now, we will not be staying in a hotel in Galveston so we will need port parking. Does anyone have a suggestion for the closest and easiest parking?? Thanks!

Lighthouse Parking. They are across the street from the port. They have covered and uncovered parking and shuttle you each way. $70 or $75 for the week. Have used them twice. You reserve on line, print out the conformation and show it at the gate. Enjoy your cruise.

Galveston Park N Cruise is also across the street...covered and uncovered...$87 and $67.

It is best to book online for the closer parking...plus book early.

We have booked a cruise at the last minute and had to park a little further out...but I have never had any problems. Even if you are far away, they deliver you right to the dropping off point and pick you up after the cruise.:)

We used Galveston Park & Cruise and it's perfect. We did the inside parking. We did self debark and walked across the street got the car and were on the road in 30 minutes from walking off the ship. No waiting for a shuttle to pick you up. We saw plenty of people waiting outside the terminal for the shuttles, wouldn't do it for the price difference.

Word of advice, park and walk over to the terminal if able. I dropped DW off with the luggage and went to park. I could throw a baseball and hit the parking lot from the drop off. It took me 30 min to just get out of the lot and parked. Exiting the terminal lot is a pain.

Lighthouse Parking. They are across the street from the port. They have covered and uncovered parking and shuttle you each way. $70 or $75 for the week. Have used them twice. You reserve on line, print out the conformation and show it at the gate. Enjoy your cruise.

And you can use the coupon code of "anysail" to save 10% when you book online. Used them back in October and 0 problems and will be using them again coming up in August.