Who's going 2/25/06 ???

cruzinnh

Hi Kathy,

we will be with you too. Sorry no kids this time, we are just going as a couple. We just got back from the 12/17 Magic where we had grandkids around your kids ages, but they are not going next year with us.

I am on another cruise meets board for this cruise and there are several families with lots of kids and we are growing every week. Please join us and your kids can start to meet others. we are at www.dcltribute.com

Of course you will have to register just like this board but once you do, click on cruise meets section and scroll down till you see our 11/25 date and add your post. It is a extremely active board that is 100% disney, so it gets tons of hits. It will be your best chance for your kids to get to meet many other kids.

Hope to see you there,

mom x4,grandma x4

Kathy

• 1 month later...
Anyone else on the Magic this week? :) We are 4, me, DH, DD (14), DS (10). The kids did the cruise a few years ago. I am hoping that they will meet some friends.

Kathy

Hi Kathy,

I will be on that cruise! Traveling with 2 teenagers and 3 other adults! Its just around the corner! I can barely stand it! Lets leave NOW!

Ginger

Hi Ginger.

How age/sex are your teenagers? Is this your first time on the Magic?

We have met some great people on the disboards who are traveling on the same date but few have teenagers. If you haven't already, check out the board at disboards.com, look for the disney cruise line, then cruise meets. There is a group of about 200 people who have been talking up a storm. It will fill up the 9 days we have left just to keep up. There has been alot of good information given on excursions, etc.

Kathy

Hi Ginger.

How age/sex are your teenagers? Is this your first time on the Magic?

We have met some great people on the disboards who are traveling on the same date but few have teenagers. If you haven't already, check out the board at disboards.com, look for the disney cruise line, then cruise meets. There is a group of about 200 people who have been talking up a storm. It will fill up the 9 days we have left just to keep up. There has been alot of good information given on excursions, etc.

Kathy

My son is 15 and my daughter is 13. I will go to that website! Thanks for the heads up!:D Yes this is my 1st time on Magic. We went on Wonder last year.

Ginger,

This is the first Disney cruise for my husband and I but my kids did the Magic with their grandparents 4 years ago. My daughter is 14 (almost 15) and looking forward to the teen program. The first night has a meet and greet for teens (from what I have read) that starts around 10 or so. I am hoping she hooks up with someone or a group so that the buddy system will prevail.

Can't believe there is only a week to go!! :)

Kathy

Ginger,

This is the first Disney cruise for my husband and I but my kids did the Magic with their grandparents 4 years ago. My daughter is 14 (almost 15) and looking forward to the teen program. The first night has a meet and greet for teens (from what I have read) that starts around 10 or so. I am hoping she hooks up with someone or a group so that the buddy system will prevail.

Can't believe there is only a week to go!! :)

Kathy

I will let my kids know about the meet and greet for teens! I am sure they will want to attend. By this time next week we will be well on our way! :D

Archived