Trying to book excursions for second half of a B2B,won,t let me??

I was on RCI,s website trying to book excursions for our B2B .First cruise it will let me in ,but second cruise it keeps saying it's being modified? What exactly does that mean.Anyone else having that problem who is doing a B2B?

I was on RCI,s website trying to book excursions for our B2B .First cruise it will let me in ,but second cruise it keeps saying it's being modified? What exactly does that mean.Anyone else having that problem who is doing a B2B?

You may be running into an issue with the cruises being linked as a B2B. Try calling whoever booked your cruise and getting them unlinked. When you are finished booking things, you can call back and get them re-linked.

Alternatively, call RC to book excursions over the phone.

Thank You Bob.What I should have said is it worked before and now it dosen,t. I booked all my MTD times last month but today it won,t even let me in to book excursions??

Well then maybe the problem is not the linking. Are you (or is anyone else) looking at the second cruise and then just "X"ing out of the browser instead of cleanly exiting the reservation? That will cause the reservation to be "locked" for around 20 minutes.

no. I just went in this morning after I saw the 25% off excursions.First cruise it lets me in second half it dosen,t.I guess I,ll have to wait a few minutes and try again.

You may just have to call them to book the excursions on the second cruise.

One of my reservations kept saying it was being modified every time I tried to go in from the My Cruises page even after clearing cookies/cache. I called Royal and they told me to try going in from the "Already Booked" link at the top of the main page. This has worked every time for me even when going in from My Cruises doesn't. No idea why, but you might give it a try.

Sign in, then go back to the home page (not My Cruises) and click "Already Booked" and choose Cruise Planner. Click Reserve Now under shore excursions and you'll be able to choose your reservation number from a drop down menu and get in. It's a lot of clicks, but it works.

Edited to correct the steps.

One of my reservations kept saying it was being modified every time I tried to go in from the My Cruises page even after clearing cookies/cache. I called Royal and they told me to try going in from the "Already Booked" link at the top of the main page. This has worked every time for me even when going in from My Cruises doesn't. No idea why, but you might give it a try.

Sign in, then go back to the home page (not My Cruises) and click "Already Booked" and choose Cruise Planner. Click Reserve Now under shore excursions and you'll be able to choose your reservation number from a drop down menu and get in. It's a lot of clicks, but it works.

Edited to correct the steps.

I have also used this method on occasion as well. Royal rep called it going in the back door. ;););)

BonVoyage

Dawna