Fly into FLL, overnite in Miami but how do you get from port to airport

tinkerbelldee

With a 1pm flight I would take a cab-A cab will run you $70-If you want to take a chance with a transfer from the ship it will run you about $21pp but the bus might wait to fill up and leave when ever. I guess it depends on how many people you have with you and how much you like to gamble.

Harry

• 4 weeks later...

We took a cruise from Miami and arrived/departed via FLL. When you debark, there will be a several options for return to FLL. We will see various transportation operators offering service. Just tell them you need to go to FLL and they will call for one of their drivers to take you to the airport. We were going to take the bus, but we were not guarenteed arrival in time for our flight plus it was more expensive then the taxi.

The cheapest way from FLL to Miami is usually to just rent a car, but if you don't want to mess with that take TRI-COUNTY/AIRPORT EXPRESS' van service. It's $18 per person from FLL to downtown Miami... http://www.floridalimo.com/

You do NOT want to take a cab, a cab will cost as much as a TownCar, and cruise line transfers are NEVER a good idea! :eek:

From the downtown Miami or South Beach hotels just grab a taxi to the Port of Miami.

On your return I would pre-arrange a car service.

Archived