Cirque Dreams

You can check in with the box office and be placed in standby. Get your name on the standby list, then just show up a half hour early and they will place you in standby line. If someone who reserved does not show up, you'll get in.

I have the UDP and I wanted to use it for Cirque Dreams. I also wanted to do the premium seating option but when I select the show and time it only gives me the regular seating option. Does someone know how to book Cirque Dreams premium seating?

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Forums mobile app

How many days are you out from your cruise? It sounds like it's sold out. I had no issue booking premium seating in advance with a dining package.

You don't need to go in a standby line- just reserve as soon as you get on board at the box office. They don't offer all the reservations in advance so there will be room. You can also make reservations via the touch screens and the app although I'm not 100% on how that works with the dining package and the cirque upcharge, but give it a go.