Hyatt Regency - Miami

GOYANKEES

Five of us are flying into FLL and looking to rent a vehicle from Avis to get to Miami for Freedom saling on July 16, 2006. Before Christmas I was able to book two connecting Regency Club rooms at the Hyatt Regency for 1 night on July 15th at $119 AAA rate (king) and $114 Family rate (2 Dbls). It appears that the downtown Avis location is within walking distance of the hotel as I would like to drop off the car after we arrive at the hotel and use a cab to get to the port the next day. Has anyone done this with Avis before? Also please share your experiences or tips about this hotel. Thanks!

DH and I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Miami pre-cruise in July. Very nice property. Room was large and comfortable. Tiny balcony with a view of the river and a drawbridge, fun to watch. Pool area was small but well kept.

We did not leave the property as we were with my DH company as a bonus. So I can't help you with the car rental info. The company had a hospitality room and then drinks, dinner and dancing. The hotel did a wonderful job with these functions.

I think the price you got is fantastic.

Enjoy, Kathy

i would try Priceline 4*, you could probably get it for less than $100, we have stayed there many times, always for $75 or less. This year, we

pulled the intercontinental for $90, it was nice and convenient for the bayside and an awesome view of the ships, but truth be told, I prefer the

hyatt rooms and pool.

i would try Priceline 4*, you could probably get it for less than $100, we have stayed there many times, always for $75 or less. This year, we

pulled the intercontinental for $90, it was nice and convenient for the bayside and an awesome view of the ships, but truth be told, I prefer the

hyatt rooms and pool.

I agree with you Beachfanatic. We have stayed at the Intercontinental as well as the Hyatt and much preferred the Hyatt.

Archived