Budget car rental?

MamaMicki

Can't help with the Budget location, but you may want to consider Avis. See http://www.aviscayman.com/cruise.htm. Their pickup location is very close to the pier - about a 5 or 10 minute walk right down the main road.

We had reserved a car for our stop last April, but had to cancel because we were late arriving in Grand Cayman and were only going to be there for about 4 hours - not enough time to make the rental car worth it (we had planned to drive out to Rum Point). We had no problem canceling the reservation; we simply stopped in and explained the situation.

I'm renting a car from Budget and was told that go to the Shellections store. From there they will call someone from Budget to come and get me and then take me to the closest Budget office (probably the airport). Now all I have to do is find out where the Shellections store is!

Here's the email I was sent....

Cruise Ship Terminal

-We have teamed up with Shellections on the waterfront to offer car rentals to cruise ship passengers. Simply pre-book your discounted rate on this site and upon docking in Grand Cayman you will enter Shellections where they will call and have you quickly picked up for your rental.

Budget Rent A Car of The Cayman Islands

PO Box 10681 APO

Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands

Tel: 345.949.5605

Archived