Blue Water Beach Transfer in Falmouth

Anyone taken this through RC ? Thinking of this instead of the all inclusive that cost more. Is the cost of drinks and food high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mother and I took this one thru Royal last Nov. We did not enjoy it. It is only a short bus ride away. The beach was a crushing disappointment. There is a roped off area for "swimming" - wading really. The area is extremely shallow - think thigh deep at the deepest. The region beyond the ropes is rock and sea urchins and whatnot.

On the plus side, the bus drive and much of the staff were very fun and/or pleasant. Had a great discussion with the young woman working at the rum counter while waiting for the next bus back to port. There are plenty of beach loungers a decent numbers of which are in the shade.

The included buffet lunch was OK. Not great. Not bad, but OK. (Some chicken - probably billed as "Jerk Chicken" but not really. Potato Salad, ummm hot dogs (I think?) A couple of veg. Watermelon. Little cakes. Lemonade and Punch. There is the option to purchase other things a la carte. There is good listing of included beverages from the bar (adult and soft). Off that list is an addition purchase.

Personal opinion,

Not worth the cost Royal is charging. Not worth the cab fare to do it outside of Royal.

Edited by B@ck2SeaAgain
fixing a type