Carnival Sunshine - Carnival Deli availability

elc32955

Hey everyone...

Quick question - There seems to be some ambiguity on one of the listed food options for the Carnival Sunshine. The official Carnival site lists the ship as having the "Carnival Deli" service, but in the restaurant & dining options broken down it's nowhere to be found. Does one of the restaurants/food options onboard have the deli service built in as a feature & not separately listed, or is this listing just in error? The sandwich/deli station is one of the best, quick options on Carnival ships for a bite to eat, I would think the Sunshine would HAVE to have it on-board somewhere!

Thanks

Eric

We used the deli almost everyday. It sometimes had a long line, but was worth it. We also loved the Cuban sandwiches by the Havana bar. No line they are under a heat lamp on the left side of the bar as you walk in. Not many people knew about this. We loved the Sunshine. We did an 8 day and 5 day back to back in Jan.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We used the deli almost everyday. It sometimes had a long line, but was worth it. We also loved the Cuban sandwiches by the Havana bar. No line they are under a heat lamp on the left side of the bar as you walk in. Not many people knew about this. We loved the Sunshine. We did an 8 day and 5 day back to back in Jan.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So excited, we're doing an 8/5 night B2B starting on 3/24.

Good deal, thanks very much. With all the food options on-board I figured the deli had to be hiding in plain sight somewhere! I'm doing the 8-day Southern route on the Sunshine at the end of April out of Port Canaveral and was very much looking forward to snagging the occasional deli sandwich. I got hooked on the deli when I cruised the Ecstasy a few years back, so far none of the other operators out of PCAN can match or beat it!

Thanks again,

Eric