Arranging large group photo (on GETAWAY)

jordans mom

Anyone have experience in arranging a large group photo on the GETAWAY ? Having travelled a number of NCL cruises, I know they have photographers available midships for taking more formal photos. But we usually are just 2-3 people in the photo. I want to make sure that we can schedule a time where a large group is able to have forrmal shots taken as a group.

If someone has a suggestion as to how to arrange this or if I might be able to do it in advance - please share with me!!

We are off to Western Caribbean at the end of April.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Anyone have experience in arranging a large group photo on the GETAWAY ? Having travelled a number of NCL cruises, I know they have photographers available midships for taking more formal photos. But we usually are just 2-3 people in the photo. I want to make sure that we can schedule a time where a large group is able to have forrmal shots taken as a group.

If someone has a suggestion as to how to arrange this or if I might be able to do it in advance - please share with me!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Just contact the photo shop when you board. They will be happy to schedule that for you.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

We were a party of 18 just off getaway last week! Beware the sitting fee of $70 for a large group (We did ours on the Stairs in the atrium) HOWEVER... the Last night of the cruise the sitting fee is waived! They won't tell you that in the photo shop!