You gotta pick cave-tubing.com

deecer8

If you want to go cave tubing in belize, there is only one tubing company you should pick, cave-tubing.com

These guys are the best. Yhoni, Tigre, Timmy, Sonny, and "the gringo" made our trip an unforgetable. I was a little unsure about booking with an outside source, but i am so glad that i did. I felt very safe with these guys. We also were able to do 2 caves compared to only one with carnival. The carnival tour was very disorganized, and we actully saw some of it's people walking the rest of the way back to the start point cause they lost their tubes. Our guide was Tigre and he never left my husband and I unattended, he always knew when to say "butt's up" and he was very informative with the caves and the city itself. You should bring water shoes and lot's of film (we ran out). If your on the adventurous side when tigre asks who wants to jump off the rock? do it!!!! My husband (6'3 tall)and I both did and it was so much fun (a little scary, but fun). :eek: We then stopped off at cheer's for food and drinks. Try the Belikin beer it is so good. These guys kept us laughing the whole time and we made back with enough time to go shopping.

signed,

"The troublemaker's" :p

P.S Timmy,and Tigre, thanks for taking us on a little side tour thorugh your town. you guys are the best, and helped make our trip so much fun.

If you want to go cave tubing in belize, there is only one tubing company you should pick, cave-tubing.com

These guys are the best. Yhoni, Tigre, Timmy, Sonny, and "the gringo" made our trip an unforgetable. I was a little unsure about booking with an outside source, but i am so glad that i did. I felt very safe with these guys. We also were able to do 2 caves compared to only one with carnival. The carnival tour was very disorganized, and we actully saw some of it's people walking the rest of the way back to the start point cause they lost their tubes. Our guide was Tigre and he never left my husband and I unattended, he always knew when to say "butt's up" and he was very informative with the caves and the city itself. You should bring water shoes and lot's of film (we ran out). If your on the adventurous side when tigre asks who wants to jump off the rock? do it!!!! My husband (6'3 tall)and I both did and it was so much fun (a little scary, but fun). :eek: We then stopped off at cheer's for food and drinks. Try the Belikin beer it is so good. These guys kept us laughing the whole time and we made back with enough time to go shopping.

signed,

"The troublemaker's" :p

P.S Timmy,and Tigre, thanks for taking us on a little side tour thorugh your town. you guys are the best, and helped make our trip so much fun.

I went to the cave-tubing.com website and they said that it was for groups of 5 or more. I am just going with my boyfriend. Do they accomidate smaller then 5 people? It must depend on how many people are already book ???

I went to the cave-tubing.com website and they said that it was for groups of 5 or more. I am just going with my boyfriend. Do they accomidate smaller then 5 people? It must depend on how many people are already book ???

All you have to do is meet up with everyone else so that you can combine with those people to form a large group.

Amanda

when we went there was six of us just in our group, but the other people there had small groups of two people. when we got to the cave and put our tubes in we got seperated from the rest of our group and tigre took just my husband and myself, even though we could still see our friends we were not linked to them.

Well I ask because on the site it says $45 each person for groups of 5 or more. It says to get a group of five to "take advantage of this great price". Maybe you pay more if you don't have a group of 5. I think $60 is normal for what I have researching on this. It is probably something like that??

Well I ask because on the site it says $45 each person for groups of 5 or more. It says to get a group of five to "take advantage of this great price". Maybe you pay more if you don't have a group of 5. I think $60 is normal for what I have researching on this. It is probably something like that??

My husband and I went on the cruise by ourselves, but we spoke online with people in our Roll Call on the message board and put ourselves with the other group, therefore getting the discount. I suggest going over to the Roll Call for your ship and seeing if anyone else is interested in going, plan on meeting them in the lobby or something, and tell Yhonny you are with them when you book. That way you'll get the discount.

I highly recommend cave-tubing.com!!!

It was just the two of us and we just arranged to meet up with everyone else at the pier like any other excursion. We got put into the large group and then later we split into three different groups. We paid the 45/pp price + tip! :)

Amanda

You were trouble makers too? We were called the trouble maker family. "What the **** was that??" That was Timmy's favorite saying.

Cave-tubing.com is great and I had a lot of fun. I went just a couple of weeks ago and had a blast with Yhoni.

If someone who reads this goes, ask Yhoni and Brains about the live demonstrations of what not to do!! Very Very funny.:D

We are booked with Yhony next week for just 4 of us and as of yet no one else is going. Yhony said it will be $50 pp if under 5 people. We are so excited to go.

You were trouble makers too? We were called the trouble maker family. "What the **** was that??" That was Timmy's favorite saying.

Cave-tubing.com is great and I had a lot of fun. I went just a couple of weeks ago and had a blast with Yhoni.

If someone who reads this goes, ask Yhoni and Brains about the live demonstrations of what not to do!! Very Very funny.:D

Troublemaker = "Bob". :D Just ask cave.tubing.com "Where's Bob?". Then ask to see his shirt at Cheers! :eek:

I should have written my review sooner after my cruise on Explorer of the Seas - 12/04/05 to 12/11/05... but have been so caught up with the holidays. :D

There's a good 20-30 minutes walk through the forest on the way to the river from the parking entrance. Each of us had to carry our own tube (provided) and walked to river entrance. Let's just say, have your Teva ready!!!:eek:

There were 8 people in our group including 3 years old toddler (my nephew). My nephew sat in his father's lap in a larger tube and Yhony was our tour guide. Let me just say that Yhony and crew were awesome and very funny! He and crew made us feel very safe when we were in the water/cave. He kept the whole group (5 other groups) together. Our family had so much fun and we didn't 'break up the line' and didn't get hurt because we followed Yhony's instructions - 'butt's up'! :rolleyes:

We had lunch at Cheer afterward. The food was great! My only complaint was that they didn't give us enough food. We 'love' to eat and a lot! :D

The best part was that you don't have to pay until at the end of the trip. If you're not satisfied, you don't have to pay (according to Yhony). But I think everyone on our bus loves the cave tubing... we like it so much that we gave him extra just because he was able to accept a 3 years toddler. Most places would not!!! That could put a damper on our vacation. Overall, the price was great and Yhony and crew were GREAT!!! I would highly recommended cave-tubing.com!!!

Thanks again Yhony!!!

We just returned from the Legend (12/24-12/31) and booked with Yhonny(cave tubing.com) on-line. We were a family of four, didn't join with anyone in advance and paid $50 a piece.

I can only reiterate what everyone else has said. We were with Yhonny and Timmy and they are so funny and entertaining. They were also very reliable--waiting for us at the exit of the pier with a sign with our name. They are extremely conscientious about the time and will make sure you are back well in advance of your departure. I think we returned about 2:30 and still had time for shopping.

We, too, felt very safe but still found it to be high adventure. The water goes from very calm to a fast current, and Yhonny was paddling and running the whole time to make sure no one hit the cave walls or got separated. All we had to do was paddle a bit with our hands and enjoy ourselves. Staying "hooked together" was the key. I had my legs under the armpits of a total stranger !

There was an older woman on our van and Timmy took her and her daughter on their own, just to make sure they felt comfortable and were not strained too much. He carried the woman's tube for her and basically stayed with them as their personal guide the whole time.

The whole day was amazingly fun! do it!!

Thanks again Yhonny and Timmy--it was a great day!!

Janice R

I just wanted to agree with all the positive posts for Yhony! Just got back and the family felt this was the best excursion of the trip. Well worth the money and his team is outstanding. You can't go wrong with cavetubing.com!!

Yhony and the guys were great! you can't beat paying only $45 for such an adventure. my husband and i loved it - even when we got seperated twice from the other couple that was linked to us and hit the cave wall. it just added to the experience!

we saw lots of people going thru the cave solo and couldn't imagine that. then we saw a guy going solo with a backback strapped to his chest and it was all wet.

on our bus there was a family with kids, one of them was 2 years old and Yhony was their guide thru the caves and took great care of them.

random tips :

bring bug spray

when they say your stuff will be safe on the bus, believe them

don't wear bright white sneakers like some guy did. Yhony and the guys WILL make fun of you

the path thru the rainforest is muddy

vote for the extra cave

vote to go to Cheers

try the $5 plate of food that they claimed was chicken

try a Belikin beer

Archived