Nassau - Yellow Bird Party Boat??

cotton32563

I will be on Carnival Liberty in Feb. One of the ports is Nassau. Reading some of the posts here as well as in the Ports of Call and I am having a hard time deciding what would be the best thing to do:confused: . Has anyone done the Yellow Bird Party Boat? Am I taking a chance in booking this during the first week of Feb as I am reading it can be cold? Has anyone booked this on their own vs through the cruiseline? If so, who and what was the cost?

If any of you has any ideas of something fun to do let me know. We are docked from 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.

thanks in advance for you advise!!! :)

We did the Yellowbird when we went on RCL 2 years ago. I enjoyed it. We did not drink to much on the way to the beach area. You can rent snorkel gear, we just split the cost up for the gear. On the way back, the rum punch began to flow!!! They did the limbo and other dances, pretty much the whole boat was in on the fun. I would recommend it to anyone(I am 26 now) who likes to party a little bit!!

Bryan:D

We went on the Yellowbird this past September. Was not really impressed with the island we stopped. We did however have an awsome time on the way back on the boat itself. We docked 7am to 2 pm. Yellowbird left at 9am. First time in my life I every drank so much that early in the morning. Had a great time drinking and dancing on the way back to port. On the way down the give a guided tour. Alot of celebrities like Oprah, Chuck Norris and Tiger Woods have homes in the area.

Archived