Who Works On Each Ship????

ushcruiser

THANK you for the update on him.

We are going to be sailing with you on the 2nd of April meeting up with 4 other friends from MI to sail this cruise.

Thrilled to hear that you're going to be onboard with us.

d

Hey everyone

I couldnt believe it today when I opened up this forum and found all these nice messages for me... So nice of everyone to care.. thank you so much for all your nice messages of congratulations... and in answer to the question was it someone from my team.... eeerrrm... that will have to be NO I'm afraid!!!! My fiancee works in the theatre production dept he does all the lights for the shows.... and yes I do remember you Anita from the CC meeting we had in the Wake view bar... thanks for remembering me and to all the other people that did aswell!!! Dave I look forward to seeing you next week... are you JACD or ACD???? Cos I didnt think anyone was leaving for a while.. do you know who you are replacing??? and one last message for Giggster... Glad you had a good time in Devon, its gorgeous isn't it??? I used to live in a small village called Woolacombe bay in North Devon it is so pretty there if you get a chance to visit next time you go!!! Anyway take care everyone.. I am off now as my wonderfull fiancee has just cooked me the most amazing dinner.... yummy!!!!! Ciao!!:p

Archived