Anyone who has been on eastern Car. recently..

JessnCarl

This is the last day of our Eastern Caribbean cruise. We had some rain the first day in Nassau but since then it has been non stop sun. Not completely clear mind you, but only some high clouds. No rain. Don't know about the rainy season question.

I checked our weather before our cruise and it said 30% chance every day. We had rain during the night one night and a noontime shower while in St. Thomas (but it felt soooo good since it was 87 degrees out!!) it only lasted 10 minutes. Also we had some sprinkles here and there, but not too much - I think it rained on Lido night of the deck party

Look at those reports anytime and it's like that. Basically it may rain for 5-10 minutes once a day, here and there- but it's nothing at all. However, this makes it into the forcast and makes it look horrifying to a cruiser!

Don't worry- leave your raincoat at home.

We cruise to E Carib every year between 1st Nov and January...we have NEVER had a day where it rained for very long...and as another poster said..it feels great since it's so hot down there all year round!

This is the last day of our Eastern Caribbean cruise. We had some rain the first day in Nassau but since then it has been non stop sun. Not completely clear mind you, but only some high clouds. No rain. Don't know about the rainy season question.

Why were you spending that absolutely gorgeous Friday (no clouds anywhere) in the internet cafe reading Cruise Critic??

We were on the portside of deck 11 under the canopy, catching the most oxygen filled breeze in years!!

I think that besides the Orwellian giant TV on the Lido deck of the Liberty, the other thing that should be banned forever from cruise ships are Internet Cafes.

You computer addicts (and it is an addiction) out there really need a break.

Can't you bear to stay off of it for ONE WEEK????

sheesh.....

BnB

We were on the Valor on the 18th. It drizzled in St. Thomas for a short time, but it did stay gloomy all day. In St. Martin it rained for about 5 minutes while the sun was out, so we didn't even realize it until someone came in to the store we were in and mentioned it. On the ship we had a couple of days where the sun came and went and one kind of cool cloudy day. I think it rained at night at least once, but not sure.

BnB,

As if it were any of your business, I was online to print boarding passes for my return flight, as well as to see if there were any new posts about my Southern Caribbean cruise on the Destiny next week. I saw a post with a question and politely responded, something you apparently wouldn't understand.

We were online onboard during our afternoon in St Thomas to check our businesses. No, we can't go without it for a week because we have responsibilites that require it. Simply couldn't go without internet access, which was quite slow BTW.

;)

Archived