Soda package question

bluehawks47

No bottled water comes with any packages, other than the specific ones which purchase a certain number of bottles.

It is printed on your card if you have a package. I believe that there was once some sort of cup, but I’ve never seen it despite our son having had the package as a promo a few times.

No to the water, it does come with a cup. If you prepurchase the package you can go to where the sign ups are and get your mug on the day of embarkation. If you get the package on board they give them out when you sign up. They are more like a coffee travel mug than something you would put soda in.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I bought the package on board 2yrs ago and was given the cup. However I wouldn't get hung up about it if you don't get one. The bar staff might swill out the cup in between uses but it won't get cleaned so it's a little icky to keep using it. Plus it leaks. I used it for a day then gave up. As said above it's like an insulated coffee cup with a handle rather than a tumbler with a straw. When I got one it was mainly Pepsi branded with some small NCL branding, so it didn't even make a cute ship souvenir.