debarkation time off Sapphire?

marmac761

We were on the aft end of Caribe a couple of weeks ago, which put us in Gold 4 group. I believe we were supposed to disembark at 10:30. (I got us moved up to a Red group, which is one of the first ones, which was good, since everything was about an hour behind that week due to a surprise Coast Guard inspection, so I could be off a little since we didn't actually use the Gold 4 tags.)

Susan

On the last three Mex. riviera cruises we were held up because someone did not fill out their immigration papers and as a result the whole darn ship was held up. So do allow time for that. I sincerely hope it does not happen to you and the ship gets the people off at their designated time. That is really rare that you got called off of the ship before breakfast. Just be prepared if you are kept waiting becaue of immigration.

Marilyn

On the last three Mex. riviera cruises we were held up because someone did not fill out their immigration papers and as a result the whole darn ship was held up.

Customs or immigration?

If you're a US citizen you don't have to deal with immigration at all. And no one checked our Customs form until we were off the ship and standing face to face with a Customs officer. (Sapphire Princess last Saturday.)

We had to show our Customs form when exiting the ship, just to prove we had it ready. And Customs checked the form and our passports, but that was it.

On the December 10 - 17th cruise the scheduled disembarkation times for the Caribe Deck were cabins, C100 - C411, 10:15 am; C412 - C757, 10:30 am. We were on the Aloha Deck and scheduled to disembark at 9:15 am...didn't get off the ship until around 10:15 and cleared the terminal with our luggage at 11:00 am

Archived