Anyone recently travel with kids under 3 on the newly refurbished Adventure of the Se

Cruising in May 2018 with another couple... together we will have 3 girls under age 3! I cannot find any information regarding if they added a nursery during the refurbishment. Do they have an open play area where we can bring the girls to crawl around, etc. Not necessarily babysitting (with a parent supervising).

Also, the I've heard they put a splash away bay... anyone willing to share pictures of any of this baby related stuff (after refurbishment)? Please and thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hello! I traveled with my 2, almost 3 year old last April after the refurb.

Splashaway bay is great but how great depends on the size and potty trained status of your kids.

There are two sections. They are attached and separated by a clear piece of fiberglass.

One side is smaller, about an inch of water in it, not a whole lot to do but there is a little geyser and a little slide. If you are young enough to be in there, I am sure it is a blast. I would bring some tub or pool toys to play here for some extra fun. Water is shallow enough for crawlers to crawl in. For non-potty trained only and you have to prove you have swim diapers on them. My little was potty trained so we were not permitted in here. They are strict about it too. There are two lifeguards in this section.

The other side is larger, has a neat tube slide, has more to do.. buckets dumping, more sprayers and geysers to play with. Water is same depth. This side is only for potty-trained. No swim diapers here. The catch - there is a height minimum for the slide. If you have a potty trained shorty like I did at the time, they cant use either slide. So he used all of our pool toys - rubber sharks, plastic trucks, duckies...etc to entertain himself.

There is a bench all the way around so I was able to sit right there and watch all three play. It was nice!

My kids also loved the mini golf. We did not try the nursery so I cant comment there. Happy to answer any questions you have! We traveled with 6, 4, and 2 year olds - didn't use any chidwatch/care/clubs.