Yo hownthengym like in the harmony of the seas

Do they have squat rack, do they have a bench press, do they have a dumbbell rack and do they have a leg press. Not the machine one I know they have that but a free weight type of leg press.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do they have squat rack, do they have a bench press, do they have a dumbbell rack and do they have a leg press. Not the machine one I know they have that but a free weight type of leg press.

Squat rack-no. They have a Smith machine

Bench press-technically no. But you can use a bench and free weights or the smith machine.

Dumbbell rack-yes

Leg press-no plate loaded leg press just machine

The ship gyms are nicer than your typical hotel gym, but they don’t usually have squat racks, Smith’s machines, or barbells of any kind. There are free weight dumbbells that go up reasonably high in weight (if you google pics, you may be able to find how high), benches, and lots of machine weights to cover the major muscle groups. The newer ones have TRX straps as well.

You can get some nice workouts in, and watching the ocean while you do your cardio/warm-ups is very awesome, but it’s not going to be the same as your home gym and you’ll need to make adjustments. If you are used to very heavy weights, you may need to switch to smaller weights with more reps for the week.

This article provides some other workout options on board for you to consider: https://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=2019

I hope that helps.

P.S. I stand corrected on the Smith’s machine. good to know.

Brooke sent this from her iPad using Tapatalk