Shipboard Safes

jefa

I leave my laptop and all other devices except phones out all the time and I have never had any problems.

As a caveat, there are no accounts saved on any of my electronic devices. Not even a home page to my banking institutions so there are no risks.

Same here. I don't do ANY online banking or stock transactions using my devices. The only thing they could possible get is my credit card number & that's protected.

I love it when I receive emails that tell me I have to log on to my savings acct ASAP or my account will be locked down. LOL :D:D

I doubt the person will lose his/her job. If you really want to tempt fate.. Also realize that when staff is cleaning it's very easy for someone to do a snatch & grab. We've been able to look into cabins that are wide open while the attendant is in the bathroom.

Oh well, I guess I like living dangerously some of the time.

I doubt the person will lose his/her job. If you really want to tempt fate.. Also realize that when staff is cleaning it's very easy for someone to do a snatch & grab. We've been able to look into cabins that are wide open while the attendant is in the bathroom.

Forgot to mention on my post that it is out of sight looking in through the door. We set it to the opposite wall on the desk from the door when leaving.

Any safe only provides security for only so long. The ones on the ship will keep people out for a while provided they don't have the tools & time to get in.

One gent mentioned bring $60,000 in jewelery with him.

Seemed crazy for travel, etc.

But, lots of people have more money than brains.

Time to bring some tools...

I think it would be easiest to take the whole safe, and then break it open in private, at your leisure.

Finally a use for those ugly blue princess bags...