Has anyone ever rented a pool-side cabana at Margaritaville in Turk?

LongHill44

Yes, you book through them. It may not be on there yet, but keep watching for it to show up. There's only 10 of them, so they can sell out quickly. And if you look at the excursions as a guest (so not signed in) it shows the price. They're $192/each. So they've gone up I think about $40 since we booked about 18 months ago.

Thank you! Well worth it for my sun hating husband! Lol.

Thank you! Well worth it for my sun hating husband! Lol.
Oh no! LOL! It was worth the cost for us when we went, even though it was a little cheaper. We went with another couple and their 2 kids, plus our kid. The wife had gone through treatments and surgery a few weeks earlier, so she couldn't spend long amounts of time in the sun. So the husbands and the 2 boys would go hang in the ocean or the pool, and we'd stay cool.

• 3 weeks later...
Oh no! LOL! It was worth the cost for us when we went, even though it was a little cheaper. We went with another couple and their 2 kids, plus our kid. The wife had gone through treatments and surgery a few weeks earlier, so she couldn't spend long amounts of time in the sun. So the husbands and the 2 boys would go hang in the ocean or the pool, and we'd stay cool.

Was able to book mine for April yesterday! Finally!!! Phew. That is done...

Do you book through Carnival excursion page? It is not showing up yet for April 2019, too soon? How much was it? Tia! Can’t wait to book it! Booked a villa at HMC, so thought I would stick with the theme of the trip...lol

Might have sold out they where up for our June 2019 cruise and I just booked one for $192.00

But even if it is sold out if people cancel their cruise at the payment point it might come back up.

Thanks for this thread I booked one for June They sound perfect. We paid a lot more than that for a cabana on Labadee. It included some more stuff but at 200 a pop its worth it to have some guaranteed shade and space.

We have done it twice and LOVE IT. The air conditioner in our cabana worked very well both times, and it was very nice to have a place to get out of the sun and eat your lunch in comfort.

Check the shore excursions page daily, and it will magically appear one day!

Good luck!