MUTS on Coral

gdlamberth

Just got an email from Princess for our cruise on April 10th.

See below.

From production shows and Hollywood hits to fabulous entertainment and enriching experiences, there's a whole world of entertainment waiting for you onboard.

ORIGINAL PRODUCTION SHOWS

ONBOARD MEDIA

• The Post (2017). Starring Meryl Streep, Tom Hanks. Directed by Steven Spielberg. Rated PG-13, 1h 56min.
  • The Greatest Showman (2017). Starring Hugh Jackman, Michelle Williams, Zac Efron. Directed by Michael Gracey. Rated PG, 1h 45min.

GUEST ENTERTAINERS

• Scott Wyler. Dry humor with lots of punch lines
  • Todd Adamson. L.A. Ovation Award Winning Actor and star of QUEEN's We Will Rock You - TODD ADAMSON in "Rise Like a Phoenix"

ACTIVITIES

• Chris Roberts. Destination Expert

Carnaval de Panama

• Get your dancing shoes on and get ready to shake it! Musical events from salsa dances to bongo music classes. Listen to tales told of exciting myths and legends of Panama. Smell the sweet scents of empanadas and join our conga line of celebration

Thanks, Cowboy. We would really enjoy seeing "The Post." We've seen "Greatest Showman" and really enjoyed it. Hope we get an "entertainment email" a couple of weeks out like you did. Enjoy your cruise!

Greg

Thanks Cowboy, we are on the April 20th cruise as well. I have seen Encore and it was good, hubby hasn't seen it so I'm sure I will go see it again and watch it with him. And both those movies are ones we have wanted to see, so looking forward to it :)

Hi there cnkgirl. Wife and I are spend 3 days in Vancouver post cruise. Planning on Capilano Suspension Bridge Park for one day. Can you recommend something in Stanley Park? Anything else we shouldn't miss?

Thanks,

Greg

Hi there cnkgirl. Wife and I are spend 3 days in Vancouver post cruise. Planning on Capilano Suspension Bridge Park for one day. Can you recommend something in Stanley Park? Anything else we shouldn't miss?

Thanks,

Greg

Hi Greg, a fun thing to do in Stanley park is to rent bikes and ride around the sea wall and going to Gas Town is always fun to do also. Hope you have a wonderful time in our city :)

Tracey