Question about getyourguide.com Alhambra excursion at Malaga port

ekirby

Hello cruisers,

My NCL cruise will be at Malaga port on a Sunday, arriving 7:00 am and departing 6:00 pm. I would very much like to see the Alhambra, but NCL's official shore excursions are sold out.

I am wondering if any of you have taken an Alhambra excursion purchased from getyourguide.com. They have an Alhambra excursion that departs Malaga at 9:00 am, but I'm not sure it will get us back to the port by 6:00 pm. The excursion is detailed here. The duration listed there is 10 hours, but it's not clear if that is 10 hours from when they pick up in Malaga (in which case we wouldn't make it) or 10 hours from one of the earlier pick-up locations. (There are about 4 other pick-up locations in addition to Malaga.)

Please let me know if you have any experience with this particular excursion. Thanks!

This is the tour I and a few other took when we did the Epic Transatlantic it was s great tour left if I remember correctly around 8 and we were back with plenty of time. Even with a couple of people missing the bus to go into Grenada and the tour guide having to wait for them and take s taxi into town. It is a long bus ride from Malaga to Grenada but so worth it to see Alhambra ❤️ http://www.spaindaytours.com/malaga-to-granada-shore-excursion.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the tour I and a few other took when we did the Epic Transatlantic it was s great tour left if I remember correctly around 8 and we were back with plenty of time. Even with a couple of people missing the bus to go into Grenada and the tour guide having to wait for them and take s taxi into town. It is a long bus ride from Malaga to Grenada but so worth it to see Alhambra ❤️ http://www.spaindaytours.com/malaga-to-granada-shore-excursion.html

How did you like spaindaytours and their guides? Thank you

How did you like spaindaytours and their guides? Thank you

The guide was great very well organized and informative. There was a different guide for the Alhambra and he was really good too.