cozumelcruiseexcursions.com vs .net

atliensabroad

Hi friends!

I booked the Cozumel Jeep Adventure through cozumelcruiseexcursions.com and now I am realizing there is also a cozumelcruiseexcursions.net, with seemingly better, more recent reviews.

Does anyone have any experience using cozumelcruiseexcursions.com? I was billed by Island Marketing Ltd and the reservation says to find Amaal Adventures when we port. Any guidance will be appreciated. Thanks!

I don't have any experience with the Cozumel excursions, but I have used Island Marketing for the Colonial Hilton in Nassau and an island tour/Coral World combo in St. Thomas, both in 2014, so they are legit, if you're concerned about that.

Nassau we were instructed to walk to the Hilton so that was no issues. A bit more trouble finding our contact in St. Thomas, probably took 10 minutes or so. But once we connected it was pretty smooth.

Would not be adverse to using them again in the future - I did look at them again for my upcoming cruise, but didn't find anything that spoke to me.

Hope that helps.

Thanks so much for y'alls help. Just got back and everything went smoothly. For anyone else looking into this excursion...it's definitely more about the journey than the destination. We covered alot of ground in the jeep which we really enjoyed. We were able to see most of the island, even a lot of local areas. We did not spend a ton of time at each of the spots. I've done the jeep adventure and punta sur snorkel excursion through Carnival and there was more of a focus on the stops, so if snorkeling is really important to you that may be the better option.

Another note on this excursion - there were only a couple of jeeps that were completely topless. We got luck and had the front and back of the jeep with the top off. However, another family was pretty upset when they were only able to take off the front part of their roof and the rest was a hard top. It didn't bother another family traveling with us who were only sitting in the front seats.