Oasis Oceanview/Spacious Oceanview

Is it really that noticeable of a difference between the oceanview and spacious oceanview on Oasis? Obviously, I know the square footage is more from the description. But is it THAT noticeable?

Big difference, almost 100 sq ft more space.

I left off that I was looking at oceanview balcony vs. spacious oceanview balcony After doing a little research on youtube, it doesn't look like it's a noticeable difference. Or am I looking at the wrong rooms??

Wrong again. Sorry. The Spacious Oceanview (aka Family Oceanview with Balcony) with Balcony is almost size of Jr Suite.

Vs. Regular Oceanview with Balcony

https://youtu.be/6d981hbQy4Y

Again, BIG BIG difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I left off that I was looking at oceanview balcony vs. spacious oceanview balcony After doing a little research on youtube, it doesn't look like it's a noticeable difference. Or am I looking at the wrong rooms??

Sorry, in this case that word "balcony" makes a big difference. I would say there's not much difference between those two categories. In fact, I thought the inside space on standard Oasis balcony staterooms was the same and only the balcony size was different. Can you list the two category designations you are considering?

D1, D2 vs. D4, D7

Ok. Makes sense now. Those are not the videos for rooms you’re considering. Technically, the A1 is called “Ultra Spacious Oceanview with Large Balcony”...these hold 8 people and are only located on Deck 11.

I think you are correct for the D1/2 vs D4/7 not much difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk